Alpen Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Makes 2 dozen cookies
- Takes: 30 minutes
Made with Alpen Original
- ¾ cup of white whole wheat flour
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 1⁄4 cup of unsalted butter, softened
- ¼ cup of coconut oil
- ¾ cup of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of Alpen Dark Chocolate Muesli
- ½ cup of dark chocolate chips
- Exchange butter for additional ¼ cup of
coconut oil and swap egg with a mixture of
1 tablespoon of cornstarch and 2 tablespoons
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- In a medium bowl, sift flour, baking
soda and salt.
- In a large bowl, cream butter, coconut
oil, brown sugar and vanilla. Beat in
- Add flour mixture and stir to combine.
- Add Alpen and dark chocolate chips
and stir to combine.
- Drop teaspoons of cookie dough
onto sheet lined with parchment and
bake for 10-12 minutes.